We are looking for board members who are passionate about our mission. If you are passionate, able to meet the expectations below, and want to join us as we work to end homelessness, please contact Ashley Dunn at (303)-659-6199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOARD MEMBER EXPECTATIONS
1. Make a concerted effort to attend all the regularly scheduled Board Meetings
2. Serve on a Standing Committee or Special Project when necessary.
3. Make a personal financial contribution to Almost Home, Inc. each year, based upon your ability to contribute.
4. Make a concerted effort to attend as many program activities of the organization as possible (Spring Out Gala, Holiday Party, Donor Recognition, etc.).
5. Make an organization presentation to a civic club, church group, business associate or group of friends, each year.
6. Recommend a potential candidate for Board Membership to the Board Development Committee, at least once during your term.
7. Inform development staff of anyone who may want to make a planned gift or bequest to the Almost Home, Inc. organization.
8. Work to secure new donors each year for Almost Home, Inc.
9. Actively participate in all of Almost Home, Inc.’s Fundraising events as possible.
10. Assist in the hiring and evaluation of the Executive Director.
11. Assist in regularly reviewing and assessing the financial and program needs of the organization and working with the Executive Director to establish strategic goals and objectives for the organization.
12. Be an ambassador of Almost Home, Inc. and share the mission and role of Almost Home, Inc. whenever and wherever possible.