Almost Home, Inc. provides Utility Assistance to for those who find themselves struggling to pay their utility bill or with a shut-off notice. By providing these funds, Almost Home helps to keep the light and heat on for families, providing security for everyone and leaving the family with more funds to apply towards their monthly rent or mortgage payment.
1. Must be a US Citizen or have Legal Residency (Colorado ID and valid Social Security Card will be required of all adults.)
2. Verifiable and consistent income is not required.
3. Must be able to prove that you have been living in Adams or southern Weld County for the past 3 months.
4. Must first apply for LEAP (during the months of November - April) and receive an approval or denial letter from LEAP.
5. If your total bill (actual amount of the total owed) is more than $1,000 we cannot provide assistance. Get your bill down to $1,000 or less and then contact us for assistance.
NEED HELP PAYING YOUR UTILITY BILL?
Call our offices at
and speak with us to see if you qualify.